Tuesday, October 13, 2015



How to Start A Wholesale Foodstuff Business In Nigeria And Generate Residual Income trading locally and internationally

Dear Business Readers online,

Are you still thinking of what business you can start with N50, 000 or less than that up-start capital? Do you want to start wholesale foodstuff business with less capital that earns you residual income daily on full-time or part-time basis? 

Then here is what you are looking for. I will give you all details in two new e-books in one you need to know plus pitfalls you need to avoid to succeed in foodstuff business and creating an income stream you can sustain. 

What details do you want to know in this e-book? Good! Let me introduce these following details I put knowledge into two e-books in one that help people succeed in business. The following details are here as: 

                               Foodstuff Trading Booms!

Discover How To Start With as Low as N50, 000 and Make 100% Profit in 30 days Trading on Wholesale and Retail Foodstuff Business

Chapter 1:

 What are foodstuffs trading in business?

This chapter will show you that there are many different foodstuff businesses any person even you can start. Discover what kind of foodstuff businesses that can get you rich.

Chapter 2:
Why People go into foodstuff business.

 By this, you need to know why people go into foodstuff business and you need to take advantage of. 

Chapter 3:

Discover how two men Started foodstuff with small capital and grow big in time—business testimony

I will tell you two true stories in this e-book how two men could start with small capital and grow faster in time without shop and what kind of foodstuff business was that made them fast money daily and you too can apply it.

Chapter 4:

Secrets Behind Repackages Business Most Food Producers never tell you

I will show you most foodstuff producers’ secrets and you too can apply it in competition. These steps will take you to succeed in business without even a farmer.

Chapter 5:

Cheap Foodstuff Stocks From Major Local Markets

I will show you where you can get large quantities of foodstuff items so cheap that can make you rich daily. 

Chapter 6:

How to start Wholesale foodstuff business in Nigeria and Generate Residual Income Daily

I will show you step-by-step guides to start Wholesale foodstuff business that generates a residual income flowing into your bank pocket daily. 

Chapter 7:

The Veil Behind Ramdan And Ember Seasons That Can Triple Your Profit.

This is what People get so rich from this season. I will show you why people get more and more rich and you need to apply it. 

Chapter 8:

How Long Foodstuffs Take You To Sell Off

I will show you simply what foodstuffs you can sell off daily.


                                       Silly Bribery

Bribery?! Yes. I would like to briber you with this super bonus worth N5000. By this, I mean I would like to give away e-book on ‘Wealth Transshipped Foodstuff Package’ worth N5000 if you buy this e-book above. 

Here you will get bonus.  
   
                    Super Exclusive Bonus
               Local Foodstuffs In Hot Demand Aboard
How To Get Great wealth Transshipping Packaged Edible Foods, Namely, Yam Flour, Rice, Beans, Garri, Ogbono, Melon, etc Abroad


Step-By-Step Guide

Inside this e-book, you will learn the following details:

1. What hot-demand foodstuffs abroad you should sell for huge profit.

2. How to package and transship your food product abroad and cash hot dollar here in Nigeria daily without being seized most people whose food products are seized.

3. What regulation you should follow and what foreign expectations you should avoid being seized.

4. What capital you should start transshipping your packaged foodstuff products.

5. 10 Step-by-Step guides to setting up transshipping your own packaged foodstuff business and succeeding in currency profit.

6. How to use success strategies to improve your transshipped foodstuff business. Worth N5000

        How much does this e-book cost you to learn?

N3000 or N4000? No. Not that. It costs you only N2000. If you buy this e-book on ‘Foodstuff Trading Booms’ for N2000, you will get bonus worth N5000 that will make you dollars internationally from transshipped foodstuff business.  It limits only 50 people before I will close this crazy offer for free. 

By this, I mean I will sell it for N5000 each after only 50 people. Act it now. It is secret I put into e-book you must not miss.  

90-Day Money-Back Complete Guaranteed
If you buy this e-book plus bonus, and you find it is different from what you read this letter sales, please send me text message and ask me for refund and I will not only refund you, but also I would like you to keep this eBook plus bonus yourself for personal use.
 
 

                  


                 How Do I Pay For This E-book

To order for this e-book, you have to pay only N2000 to the following bank details below: 
Bank Name
Skye Bank Plc
Account Name
Muyiwa Olusanya
Account Number
1013192929

After paying into this account, please notify me of your payment via text message to 08034297693 stating your full name of depositor, amount paid and deposit slip including your email address + “Interest” (in which I would like to send you e-book plus bonus to you).

And I will send you e-book today in few minutes after I get confirmed of your payment. Good luck.  

Note: I am half impaired in hearing. I need your cooperation by sending me only text message in chat if you need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment